Type: Curtain, Self-Inflatable
Recommended Conditions: To Moderate Ocean
Canadyne FlashBoom is a rapidly self-inflating, rapid response emergency deployment
curtain type boom. The flotation chamber is cylindrical, and retains its shape and
stability by incorporating a series of semi-rigid, lightweight hoops spaced on equal
intervals throughout the length of the boom. Rugged one-way inflation check valves
are spaced along the top of the flotation chamber. Simple tension during deployment
causes the boom to expand and automatically self-inflate.
- Most rapid boom deployment, fully automatic. Just pull into the water for
immediate containment of spills.
- Available in a wide range of heavy-duty PVC and PU coated fabrics
- No moving springs or parts that can rust or fail to operate
- Boom hoops are field replaceable in the event of damage
- Internal bulkheads ensure boom will not sink in the event of puncture
- Corrosion resistant ASTM style marine grade aluminum connectors
- Heavy duty galvanized steel ballast chain
- Custom sizes available
- Compact storage ratios (10:1) in specially designed storage and deployment containers or
Specifications / Data Sheets for the most common products are
located on the back of each brochure.
Contact us for custom specifications